Timetable & Prices
|09:00 - 10:15||09:00 - 10:15||09:00 - 10:15|
|12:30 - 13:30 @La Salle (Thoiry)*|
|20:00 - 21:15|
*Not included in your Yogattic subscription ( separate subscription @ La Salle in Thoiry)
After your first trial class and once an account opened, please use this link to manage your subscription and reservations:
Start your card anytime during the year !
All Cards are valid 1 year, including all closing periods and holidays
- 10 classes –– 180€ — valid 1 year (18€/class)
- 20 classes –– 300€ — valid 1 year (15€/class) *
- 10 classes — 150€ — valid 1 year (15€/class) for Students / retirees / unemployed (on présentation of a valid card)
- Drop-in / Visitors / Guests / – 20€
- Free Trial
MEMBERSHIP CARD POLICY:
1. Cards 12 months validity start on day of purchase. Includes closing periods and holidays.
2. No extensions nor reimbursements will be made unless with presentation of a medical certificate in the case of pregnancy, illness, or accident.
3. *20 class cards can be used by same household family members. i.e. couples, children/teenagers.
4. Teenagers may participate as of 14yrs old.
5. All cards give access to all weekly classes. Except for Thursday 12.30 class at la Salle Thoiry and exceptional workshops subject to separate pricing.
6. Due to the exclusive nature of the studio, spaces are limited and should be booked in advance.
7. Yogattic declines all responsability in case of injury, accident, or loss of personal objects.
8. The weekly class schedule may be subject to change during the validity of your membership card, Yogattic reserves the right to add or remove weekly classes to their schddule at any time.
CLASS CANCELLATION POLICY: Please note that reservations can be made until the last minute depending on spaces available. However, all cancellations and modifications to your booking must be made 24hrs in advance via Bookeo or the class will be charged to your card.
Classes canceled by the teacher are automatically reimbursed to your card.
Thank you for your understanding.